The Very Special People

PLEASE HELP THESE CHILDREN

Friday, August 27, 2010

TATTOO DILEMMA??

Angelina Jolie's Tattoos

I sometimes really have a deep urge for getting a tattoo done on my arm. Somehow, I feel too fascinated by the tattoos. Unfortunately while I realize that it’s a mammoth task to remove it once the tattoo is engraved on my body, my mind takes a 180 degree flip and keeps me away from doing it. Still my dilemma between the fascination and the fear continues…..double minded!!
David Beckham Tattoos

Anyway, what if I don’t have a tattoo on my body but I still love it. Usually, I like the tattoos those are not overdone, I have seen a lot of people who hardly leave any space on their body, and that certainly don’t look good instead it becomes too crowded to identify the precision of the design. I believe if we over do too much tattoo then the whole class is lost, even the person who will be seeing it may get lost into it. Small and clear tattoos look good, they have a different class and they look supa-sexy!!

Oh, I forgot to tell ya that while I was in Goa for vacation, I did a temporary tattoo on my arm once. The tattoo was of a CRAB, it looked awesome. In fact after having continuous sun baths at the Goan beaches, my body got very tanned as a result when that temporary tattoo came out, it left me that crab sign on my arm that remained un-tanned due to the tattoo-covering. After reaching my home post vacations, it stayed for few days and yes, it became the talk of the town..lol. Everyone was asking me how did I get such a tattoo and I did some blah blah..lol. Yet, it was fun!!
Jolie's Small Tattoo

Ok, whatever I’m still confused. What do you guys suggest? If you would want to do a tattoo- where and what design would you do? Do share your thoughts too; And one last thing, when we think about tattoo can we forget to mention these two names- Angelina Jolie and David Beckham, NO!! They are the trend setters, aren’t they??
David's Complete Tattoos

David's Tattoo-Victoria's Name in HINDI

CRAB Tattoo Design-similar to what I had in Goa.

Do Let Me Know Your Thoughts On Getting The Tattoo Done.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im not a fan of tattoos,lol.I think Dave has way to many, but oh well he is handsome when they are covered up LOL

Bhargavi said...

Oh you should check out Sapna Bhavnani , a tattoo freak..You wnt to Goaaa.. wow thats my all time vacation spot ...I have alwys been in dilemma abt tattoos , and whenevr I see wrinkled skinnd old ppl with tattoos , I know am rite in nt getting them done

Vidya Sury said...

:-) I'd check out a stick on tattoo to see how it feels. Peel it off when you are bored with it!

Nice place you've got here!

Unknown said...

@Becky, thanks for visiting here dear and sharing your thoughts, nice to hear from you...thank you
:)

Unknown said...

@Bhargavi, What did you say..Sapna Bhavnani..ok let me check her out...and we are on the same page I guess..lol..Take care :)

Unknown said...

@Vidya, thanks for visiting here and finding it nice, I'glad to hear it :).
Keep visiting here, have a great time..CHEERS!!

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

Getting a tattoo is a very important and potentially life-changing decision, so I believe one needs to be 100% sure about 1) having it done, 2) the design they're getting, 3) what it means to them and 4) the body part they're having inked... I'd say, if you're not sure about even 1 of those, give it more time. I have 5 tattoos, so I have some experience ;)

Unknown said...

@Julia, thank you Julia...this is such a wonderful advice and its very significant as its coming from someone who is a veteran in the tattoo world :)..
Thanks a ton !!

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

I don't have a tattoo myself. But i love some tattoos @ some men. I like David's arms, but maybe it's too much .. I don't have a very good statement, as you can see. ;)
xoxo

http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

daisybabie said...

hiya. came across your blog via Tanvi's space. i have one tatt, and am itching for more. people who say that tatts are ugly when the skins sags/wrinkles, but those are folks who probably don't realize that body ink represents more than just an image on the skin. tatts reflect you as an individual, your likes, dreams, desires, etc. sometimes a tatt will be representative of something intense that happened to you or something that had a tremendous impact on you as a person. a tatt is a part of you figuratively and realistically. my advice...don't do it just to look cool. you'll regret it in 10 years. :o) cheers!

Unknown said...

@Theonlyfashionprincess, thanks for your comments and advice :)....xoxo

Unknown said...

@daisybabie, heylo..thanks for visiting here, glad that you stumbled here. I agree to what you said, it makes a lot of sense to me :)...
Thanks again for your lovely and meaningful advice...take care..CHEERS!!

Tanvi said...

I absolutely agree with Daisybabie here! Those are my exact thought on the subject!! !:)

P.S. About your question, yes I am a vegetarian! :) [Since birth!]

Unknown said...

@Tanvi, thanks for your advice and your comments are always special...Veg. I thought so ;)...anyway take care..CHEERS!!

Post a Comment