The Very Special People

PLEASE HELP THESE CHILDREN

Monday, October 18, 2010

GOA INDIA'S PARADISE

Hey all, I'm having an unusual deficiency syndrome called the R.L.V. (REMEMBERING LAST VACATION.. :-). Normally, it doesn't happen to me, but may be the time I spent there was one of the most memorable one in my whole life. I know spending the holidays with your partner is always an unforgettable experience but the place itself is simply awesome. Yes, I'm talking about GOA- INDIA'S PARADISE!!

I visited GOA in April end and no doubt I really liked it. I especially liked my stay in Park Hyatt Goa, its a wonderful resort with super hospitality, just that its a little costly as per Indian standards, but I read somewhere the best things in world are also the costliest ones...lol. I insist you should visit this place at least once, and if you are an Indian I reiterate at least visit Goa once in every couple of years if not every year. To show you what a beautiful place Goa is, I've created a new video having few of the beautiful pictures that I took in GOA.

I think, I can try my hands in Marketing. Goa tourism should promote my video on their website, isn't it ?

P.S. The music that I have selected is a famous Hindi movie song "Tere Ore", since along with the place I wanted to add the Indian flavor to the whole thing. I hope you like it, and as always I'm eager to hear from you. Enjoy :-) :-)

16 comments:

rantravereflect/ jane said...

i love de pics doode- n yuppers to de goa tourism plan :D

Unknown said...

Hey thanks Jane, I'm getting my supporters :). Thanks again for visiting here, take care.

kerala travel photos said...

the tour trip photos you posted here as video tells much much about the beauty of Goa. What comes to mind first when thinking of Goa are the awesome beaches. Apart from the culture the climate and topography upto an extent is very similar to Kerala i think.

Unknown said...

@Kerala travel photos, thanks I'm taking your comment as a real compliment. I'm glad my pictures are depicting the Goa in a better way. Kerala indeed is a nice place and I guess, I have to take help of your link to get more info on it. Thanks again for visiting here.

jemina said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! Vivek, I LOVE the video, it's professionally done, and YES Goa tourism should hire you (if they can afford you (cough cough) :))
AMAZING, really AMAZING indeed!!!

Wishing you a fabulous day
Jemina
XOXO

PS: Love the music in the video, it is in synch with the images, BRILLIANT!!!, xoxo

Unknown said...

@Jemi, thank you thank you :). It's so kind of you. Wishing you a fabulous time ahead as well...take care, CHEERS :)

Barbara von Enger said...

Enjoyed the video and reading the blog - you write so well, too.

Unknown said...

@Fashion,Art...thank you, I'm glad to hear it.

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I would love to visit India one day and this will definitely be on my list of places to visit, when I do get the chance...it looks gorgeous!

Tanvi said...

Video is not working on this internet connection right now ... I have not ben to Goa in 10 years. Can't wait to go with my husband on my next trip to India! So I take it you are married? :)

Ashley [Free Honey] said...

It looks so gorgeous! I hope you a fabulous time!

Unknown said...

@Jennifer, Sure you cannot miss GOA while you are visiting India.

Unknown said...

@Tanvi, Yes, I'm married for 1.5years now :)

Unknown said...

@Ashley, thanks for visiting here. I wish you visit India some day.Cheers :)

Vibhuti Bhandarkar said...

LOL VIvek that was the most innovative way to express ones longing for travelling to a particular destination. RLV..hehehhe..Yes I am suffering of this too. And it is GOA again..very much like you.
We'd spent three months in Goa on a project so you can imagine it was a work come pleasure life there. And must I tell you it was bliss!
Miss youo Goa..:(

Unknown said...

@Vibhuti, wow..you were working from GOA for 3 months...ufff...thats so awesome!!

Post a Comment