The Very Special People

PLEASE HELP THESE CHILDREN

Saturday, June 16, 2012

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This blog is my first ever and I started a few years back...this very own space of mine..I came back here...when I was happy, when I was sad...sometimes when I was confused...and sometimes when I found something new !!



This is my very own space, where I set my heart free....ignorant of the stereotypes..leaving behind the dogmas...the real me...probably more real than what people think of me...free flowing...truthful thoughts...I don't have to make an effort to express myself...it's like the water....water has to flow and it will...and it will find its way.....so will my words...



I'm not too sure what I want to write today, I really didn't think before I started...but I guess I knew one thing...that I want to share something....Life - a big word, we all are so involved in what we are doing...sometimes .....in fact most of the times, we could only see what's happening around us.....our success...our failures....our problems...our solutions....that's it !!



I wish I could see beyond my life, feel the love and pain of others....draw and give support.....but am I that strong? Difficult question, considering it is so hard to face just my own problems and pains..how would I ever be able to feel for all....yeah I might have said it that I could feel your pain...but I'm sure it's not the same when it isn't my own pain.........when something happened to me........



It's a strange world....people who are so close...I don't know why...they do not want to be close...and people who are so far...they seem to be so close....conundrum !! Blue sky....white clouds...I love it.....blue sky black clouds...still I love it......then why I love the rains more than the summers......ufff !!

I don't know what I'm saying...but I could feel I'm just sitting in a train...which is passing through all these situations...all these pictures....flashing in front of my eyes....And as it happens............... I just typing  them...right ! I'm acting stupid, but haven't I said- I just want to let it freeeee......everything ..whatever I feeeel.....





0 comments:

Post a Comment