The Very Special People

PLEASE HELP THESE CHILDREN

Sunday, February 10, 2013

I've One Of The Top 5% Most Viewed Linkedin Profiles For 2012

O yes, it has certainly been a while since I posted anything here, but I wasn't procrastinating. In fact, I was on a writing marathon for my portal- http://CityHyd.info. The good news is- all the effort into CityHyd for the last 6-8months is paying off. As per Alexa's current traffic rankings- CityHyd is ranked 71,884 in India and 703,430 in the world, which is not bad considering it's still a very new website. So, what do you think about it? Anyway, we will discuss more about it later.

Coming back to the title of my post, LinkedIn sent out an email to many people just a couple of days ago letting them know that they were in the top lists of most-viewed profiles on their website. Basically, the email notification told you if you were in the top 1%, top 5%, or top 10% of the most viewed Linked profiles for 2012.



To my surprise, I too have received an official email from Linkedin saying that- I've made to the top 5% most viewed Linked profiles for the year 2012. Really? I just can't believe it, but now that it has happened it makes me feel happy :)

At present Linkedin has over 200 Million users, which means being in the top 5% is not bad at all. Though, I'm sure many will argue that top 5% is like 10 Million users, which actually means a lot of them, but hey I got the email, it's still a good reason to be proud of it, isn't it?
  

1 comments:

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

wow! that is seriously amazing. good for you!!!!! What a feat.

Post a Comment