The Very Special People

PLEASE HELP THESE CHILDREN

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Helping Students Reach Their Dream School: MBASop.com

The Big Gap

After experiencing a huge industry gap between the demand and the quality of university admission services. I and few friends of mine, who are mostly Management graduates from top business schools around the world, have launched an admissions consultancy for students looking for help on SOP/Resumes/Recommendations preparation, admission interviews, university profiling and school selection. One of our key motives is to provide quality services at an affordable price. Trust me you will be surprised once you experience our services.


MBASop.com - Your Doorway To Success 

Well, before I explain more about it, the good news is our website is "live" and it's called http://MBASop.com. Through the website, you can also connect to our Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus channels, which will help you keep up to date with our latest happenings. For anything else, you can simple let me know here or just send an email to admin@mbasop.com.

German Student Visa Processing

Those of who still don't know, I'm in Germany now and studying my MBA. I must admit that the German Student Visa process from India was not at all smooth as I would have thought, and by now I don't know how many people have came to me for the help in this regard. The point is: it ain't simple! The whole situation has prompted me to help students coming from India to Germany and for this very reason we are also providing complete German Student Visa consulting with a money back guarantee, yes no kidding!


Feel free to contact me at any point of time :-) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment