The Very Special People

PLEASE HELP THESE CHILDREN

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My First Rap Song- Rap Crap

If you are following my blog for sometime now, you know that I simply love to experiment. I'm curious, foolish and weird, but hey isn't that my USP?

That's Me - When I'm on a roll !!


So, here is a surprise, this time I tried a Rap Song :-) ...No kidding !! I call my song as- "Rap Crap", by no means I claim that I'm a rapper or something, this is just an experiment that I did and the result is this song. Well, Rap song without the F*** word is difficult to consume, isn't it? So, if you are a child please refrain from listening the song, please! By the way, the song is not recorded at any studio, it was simply edited and crafted right at the comforts of my living room.





So, here is my "Rap Crap" and following are the lyrics of the song-   

I was sittin in my chair watching tv with my glares
then came a song ....with a lot of bang!
twisted words, a glitter of a light, a shadow of man walking along the aisle...
a crazy dude, angry with someone, shouting on your face...
And I don't fuckin understand...what is the case!

He is shaking his hands, up and down ..
up and down...up and down...
like a wiper of my car blown down...
And I don't fucking understand...... those sounds he make...
uuuuuhhh uuhhh aaaah aaah uuhhh
uuuuuhhh uuhhh aaaah aaah uuhhh

He's got that cool cap, those black shades and a hooded sweaaaat..
he's walking as if he doesn't give a crap
But that ain't rap, my brotha that's not rap....
And I don't fucking understand.....why he thinks that....

O yes don't get angry coz I don't rap...
I don't rap...this is just a piece of my crap...o yes my crap!
I don't fucking understand...what is a rap!
so don't tell me you like my crap, ha ha ha....

0 comments:

Post a Comment