The Very Special People

PLEASE HELP THESE CHILDREN

Thursday, November 5, 2009

INTERNET SEARCHES ARE SEO RICH THAN ACTUAL RESULTS


Few years back, I never thought that life will be so easy and I never imagined that almost everything I could ever think of will be available on my 15 inch screen, which I have been using for so long for playing games and listening music. Yes, the internet world has revolutionized and it has made everything just a click away. I must confess that I was never as lazy as I m today but Internet has certainly made the life simpler. I know life has got better but there are side-effects associated to almost all great things and Internet is at no spare.

Frankly speaking, the Internet revolution was so exciting and scintillating initially, when almost everyday one or the other service was transforming to the new so called “E-way” (Electronic-way), it triggered the life to completely a new avtar with easy access and less labor but at the same time it also catalyzed the chain reaction, which has made everything available on the Internet in abundance. Yes, as the Internet has grown all these years, the resources on the Internet have multiplied at lightening speeds and that have started causing confusions. Don’t you feel it? Ok, let me just explain you how.

Since, the day I bought my first digital camera I became passionate about photography and more recently, I have realized the need of a new better digital camera and a cell phone (with camera). I decided to search for these items on the Internet so that I can buy them. One fine day, I started searching for my ideal digital camera and a cell phone (with camera) but without any surprise all the searches on the internet gave me far too many results. After surfing through the top 5 results, I realized that none was near to what I was looking for. As I m a bit familiar with the SEO stuff, I soon realized that those searches were showing me the best SEO rich results not the actual best results what I was looking for, preferably shopping site where I can buy those things, this is exactly where Internet has become confusing, I know it has hell lot of links to what I m thinking to shop online but the thing what I preferably want was not SEO rich. Wooof…..what a confusion!!

Anyway, I started surfing back with the blank mind and soon found a website-Shopwiki.com, which was having the stuff I was searching for hours on the Internet. The best part was that it had almost all the electronics stuff including the things I was searching for on a website, which had e-stores listings from all across the internet. This website was showing probably all the stores available on the internet and that too minus the other SEO rich stuff, which a normal search engine query will show, Oh finally it was a relief for me but I also started thinking that since the internet has become so vast that it’s the need of the hour if we can have the bifurcations of some sorts and websites for all other categories similar to what I found for the various items like electronics on Shopwiki.com. Possibly we need more of such websites as a new solution, which could be implemented for the ever extending Internet with so many resources. I hope that we may have more of such websites as it will finally reduce some confusion, and make our life easier and less SEO based.

0 comments:

Post a Comment